Problem Worth Solving
The climate in which we live, lives have ended. Due to age, rage, disease, COVID, or peril. Although, these instances are tragic to families, the Griffin Funeral Home is here to assist each one on an individual basis to accelerate the healing process.
Our directors will assist you in arranging an appropriate service according to your needs and desires. Therefore, it is important to be realistic with respect to funeral expenditures. We do not want a family to spend more than they are able, nor to get less than they would like. It is important that arrangements be kept within both the families wishes and budget.
TERMS FOR PAYMENT: To avoid a possibility of misunderstanding or embarrassment, payment for Goods and Services is expected 48hours prior to services rendered, unless other arrangements have been made prior to need (Pre-Need Contract). For your convenience, we accept Cash, Check- however, 3rd party checks will not be accepted, Credit Card (American Express, Discover Master Card, or Visa) Money Order, or Cashier’s Check, and Verifiable Irrevocable Insurance Assignment.
*When assigning an insurance policy to satisfy the cost of the funeral service, a flat fee of $200.00 will be charged to the family.
DISCLAIMER: The goods and services shown within this General Price List are those we can provide to our customers. You may choose only the items you desire. However, any funeral arrangement you select will include a charge for our Basic Professional Service unless otherwise stated. If legal or other requirements mean you must buy any items you do not specifically ask for, we will explain the reasoning in writing on the statement we provide describing the funeral goods and services you selected.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: The only warranty of the casket or any merchandise sold in connection with services is the expressed written warranty, if any, granted by the manufacturer. The Griffin Funeral Home, Inc. makes no warranty, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability and any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the casket and /or outer burial container.
- Please Note: WE DO NOT OFFER PAYMENT PLANS
- All Business Transactions MUST be completed 2 days PRIOR to the first viewing or day of service.
- Personal Checks will be accepted under the following conditions:
- No predated or postdated checks
- No third-party checks
- Checks must be approved by Tele-check System
- Check signer or payor must be present with a valid ID
- Insurance policies will be accepted under the following conditions:
- Insurance Policy must be beyond two – year contestable period
- Insurance Policy is received by the funeral home and all claim/assignment forms
- Signed by the verified beneficiary(s) at least two days before the first viewing of the deceased
Funerals should be a time for reflection, memories and shared emotions. Funerals should not be a time to worry about money. We would like to extend to you our Pre-Arrangement Specialist. The burden of losing a loved one can be made slightly easier by utilizing our Pre-Arrangement Program which locks in today’s prices for use in the future. Please call, 312-480-8804 today to schedule an appointment.